Hello Striders and friends:
Sign up for the Strider Holiday Party on Saturday, Jan. 24, 2015 at 6 p.m.
The Holiday Party will begin at 6:00pm and offer dinner and drinks as well as music and dancing.
The night will roughly follow the schedule below:
- 6:00pm - Peck Pavilion opens and social time
- 6:50pm - Welcome and introductions
- 7:00pm - Buffet opens
- 7:45pm - Introduction of 2015 club officers and comments
- 8:00pm - Strider awards for the 2014 year
- 8:30pm - Music, dancing and social time
- 10:00pm - Peck Pavilion closes. Have a safe trip home.
Dinner, beer, wine and soda included with purchase. Cash bar available.
The 2014 Club Championships are complete.
Awards will be given out at the Strider Holiday Party in January and at the regular February Club meeting.
Dennis has been as diligent as possible in accurately recording participants and race times but mistakes happen. He asks that all participants review the Club Championship results and let him know of any mistakes or omissions.
For those who are not in the program, he invites everyone to register for the 2015 program starting now. Anyone entered in 2014 will be automatically entered in 2015. Read the rules and then contact him to signup.
Check out the new Strider clothing line.
Join the Badgerland Striders